1. We expect you to be both a respectable and a respectful person.
2. Therefore, we will not tolerate any guild member being a scammer of any sort.
3. Hacking is strictly prohibited. Any way of exploiting/abusing/circumventing a restriction or constraint inside and outside Hound of Abaddon activities will be granted an immediate guild removal.
4. We won't tolerate any disrespectful members such as those who insult others over ANY chat channel, be it whispers, local, global, or guild chat.
5. We will expect members to never add each other to their ignore list under any circumstances.
5.1 If any problem arises, it can be easily solved with the help of an officer.
5.2 Respecting each other also entails that if someone is annoyed by your spamming or joking around or anything of the sort, you are expected to refrain from doing so.
6. Speaking in a language other than English in public guild channels is extremely rude and disrespectful to others, and you shouldn't do it.
7. Notable respect is expected for the officers and their decisions.
7.1 In any case of disagreement, one is welcome to voice their opinion, but only in a respectful manner.
8. If you plan on being inactive for a long period of time, you are expected to notify someone with rank Dagon or higher so that you can be assigned the Dormant role to avoid being kicked. We kick members from the guild who have been AFK for longer than a month without notice, when this happens we will send you a message both in game and on discord notifying you of this. Your discord permissions will be stripped and you will be assigned the role Guest.
9. If you have notified us of your inactivity and you are inactive longer than 3 months you will also be removed. This is to get rid of people possibly taking up spots from members that active. We will still send you a message both in game and on discord as well as stripping permissions and assigning you the role of Guest.
Are you sure you want to delete this topic?
Are you sure you want to delete this post?