1. Group Activities are defined as any of the following: Dungeons / Fractals / Guild Missions
2. An Activity is a single task. Thus if the group plans on doing 5 Dungeons or 5 levels of Fractals or 5 Guild Missions. Each dungeon, mission or level of a fractal would count as a 1 activity. Making the above example 5 activities each.
3. When joining any group activity it is optional to represent the guild during the activity. Unless it's a Guild Mission in which case the game requires that you represent. To represent you need to tick the little checkbox next to the guild name in the guild panel.
4. If any computer or internet issues arise, you need to contact the officers directly, not after you mess up.
5. If you do not have enough time to stay for the complete activity, you need to inform the group leader about it before you join the activity.
6. If you want to go AFK for a small bit, you are expected to give notice of this before going AFK. Furthermore once you return you need to say that you are back. Failure to do so could cause you to be removed from the activity or to not be invited to future activities.
7. Communication is key during a group activity, please ensure you let us know of anything that could deter you from playing actively during an event.
8. Under no circumstance shall you be allowed to create drama inside the Party or Squad Chat. As indicated before, if you have any problem, feel free to whisper a knight and wait for a pending solution.
9. Abuse or misuse of Discord (e.g: streaming Justin Bieber songs during activities) can only be tolerated to a certain extent. It's all fun and games, but remember that you're streaming to 5/10 or more players who are not all enjoying your music and trolling.
10. Rage-quitting any activity deserves the capital punishment. Due to the act being in a complete conflict of the guild ideals, it will be deemed as such. Refrain yourself from such a despicable action.
Are you sure you want to delete this topic?
Are you sure you want to delete this post?